Schedule for today
Tuesday Tech Tip collection
Here's an overview of all the Tuesday tech tips that went out this semester.
This is the last week of daily course announcements, so I thought I'd round up all of the tech-tips I've given out this semester. Click through and scroll down, and let me know which ones you found useful! If you have suggestions for tech tips, please email me and I will gladly incorporate them!
- Dictation if you don't want to type (week 1)
- Finding focus with Pomodoro (and Marinara) (week 2)
- Add Canvas due dates to your device's calendar (week 3)
- Keep your passwords secure (week 4)
- Project management apps and assistants (week 5)
- Keep up with blogs with RSS (week 6)
- Build your own randomizer (week 7)
- Schedule emails and blog posts in advance (week 8)
- Back up! (week 9)
- Record a video or audio blog post (week 10)
- Do not disturb (week 11)
- Reminder to use the power of the internet: LINK! (week 13)