Today is Tuesday of week 14 (Dec. 1)
Wait- December? And the last week of the semester? For a semester that dragged on interminably it has come to the final week very suddenly, hasn't it?
Please note: a lot of additional spots available for consultations this week, check the Google appointment page.
No question to small or too large: if I don't know the answer, I'll reach out to colleagues or redirect you to somebody who should know the answer. If it's course-content related, we'll figure it out!
Schedule for today
Drop in tutorial: 2-3 pm, open to all.
- Option 1: reserve a spot on this Google appointment page (+ check the additional availability)
- Option 2: "drop in" anytime, but you may have to wait a bit in the waiting room.
Both are for a Zoom meeting, using the Green Link on your respective Canvas SECRETS pages (or find the info in your Canvas Calendar).
Tuesday Tech Tip
This is the last week of daily course announcements, so I thought I'd round up all of the tech-tips I've given out this semester. Click through and scroll down, and let me know which ones you found useful! If you have suggestions for tech tips, I will need them for next semester as well, please email me!
- Tame your email
- Finding focus with Pomodoro (and Marinara)
- Add Canvas due dates to your device's calendar
- Keep your passwords secure
- Keep up with blogs with RSS
- Build your own randomizer
- Schedule emails and blog posts in advance
- Back up!
- Record a video or audio blog post
- Do not disturb
- Reminder to use the power of the internet: LINK!